Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, April 20, 2009

Amazon Deals

Good marketing works wonders on me. Every online store must love people like me! Even as I write this, I've flipped over to Amazon.com twice to look at the "Today's Deal's" page, even though a new deal isn't due to appear for another hour. Luckily, they sell a lot of DIY equipment, so I'm not buying much, but that doesn't stop me from following the website punctiliously. I hate it when I have to leave for class every day for fear that a great deal will appear as soon as I step out of the door. Then, it's always such a relief when I return home to find that whatever went on sale was some grass-cutting or baby-feeding device. It's Saturday today, so no class, but I did (in a moment of madness) promise a friend that I'd meet her for lunch today. I think I'll have to tell her that I'm too busy studying for finals today.

No comments: