Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, April 13, 2009

Karaoke all night long!

I hate karaoke - I always have. But they just smiled when I told them, and so we went to karaoke. It wasn't hard to find a place - they seemed just littered throughout K-town, and so they took me to this place called Grand Karaoke. It was a poor choice of name because it happened to be very not grand. Bursts of music shot out of each supposedly sound-proofed door, and I cringed at hearing the discordant voices. I hate karaoke. Once inside, I promptly sat in front of a book and my eyes started scrolling through the list of songs. My hand started flipping over the pages as my mind searched for songs I like to sing. Suddenly, the remote was in my hands, and I was desperately punching in numbers. A song comes on, and I instinctively reached out for the mic. The showercap mic condom was snapped on, and I launched into song. They turned and smiled at each other. They knew exactly who loves karaoke.

No comments: